Table of Contents
XNX: Gas detection is an essential safety measure in industries where toxic or combustible gases are present. Detecting gas leaks early is vital to protect human life, property, and the environment.
What is the XNX Honeywell Transmitter?
The Honeywell XNX transmitter is a universal gas detection system that supports a range of sensors and communication protocols, providing flexible and versatile gas detection solutions for different environments. It is designed for use with Honeywell’s Sensepoint XCD and SPM gas sensors, which offer detection capabilities for flammable, toxic, and oxygen gas hazards.
The XNX transmitter’s advanced digital sensor technology provides fast and accurate detection, eliminating false alarms and ensuring reliable gas detection. It features an easy-to-use interface with an OLED display that shows real-time gas concentrations, device status, and calibration information. Additionally, the transmitter’s modular design allows for easy installation, configuration, and maintenance, reducing downtime and maximizing productivity.
The Honeywell XNX transmitter offers several key features and benefits that make it a reliable and efficient gas detection solution for various industries. These include:
- Flexible sensor options: The XNX transmitter supports a range of gas sensors, including electrochemical, catalytic bead, and infrared, providing comprehensive gas detection solutions for various applications.
- Easy installation: The transmitter’s modular design allows for easy installation and configuration, reducing installation time and costs.
- Advanced digital sensor technology: The XNX transmitter’s advanced digital sensor technology provides fast and accurate gas detection, minimizing false alarms and ensuring reliable gas detection.
- User-friendly interface: The transmitter features an easy-to-use interface with an OLED display that shows real-time gas concentrations, device status, and calibration information, providing operators with critical information at a glance.
- Versatile communication options: The XNX transmitter supports a range of communication protocols, including Modbus, HART, and Foundation Fieldbus, allowing for seamless integration with existing control systems.
- Robust and durable design: The transmitter’s rugged construction and IP66/67 rating make it suitable for use in harsh environments, ensuring long-term durability and reliability.
The Honeywell XNX transmitter is ideal for a range of applications where gas detection is critical, including oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries. Its flexibility, accuracy, and reliability make it an excellent choice for various gas detection scenarios, including gas leak detection, process control, and area monitoring.
With the Honeywell XNX transmitter, operators can have peace of mind, knowing that they have a robust and efficient gas detection system that can detect potential hazards and prevent accidents.
Honeywell XNX transmitter uses
This transmitter works alongside Honeywell Analytics’ sensor range and offers several communication options, including HART, Modbus, and 4-20mA. It is also customizable with a range of outputs, such as digital outputs and relays, providing users with versatile gas detection solutions.
The Honeywell XNX transmitter is widely used across industries such as oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, and water and wastewater treatment, as well as in commercial buildings, including hotels, hospitals, and office buildings. It is effortless to install and maintain, featuring a simple plug-and-play design that reduces installation time and expenses.
Honeywell XNX transmitter Applications
Some of the applications where the Honeywell XNX transmitter is as follows:
- Oil and gas exploration and production: The Honeywell XNX transmitter is used to detect and monitor toxic and flammable gases in oil and gas facilities, including drilling rigs, refineries, and pipelines.
- Chemical and petrochemical manufacturing: The Honeywell XNX transmitter is used to detect and monitor gases in chemical and petrochemical manufacturing facilities, where there is a risk of exposure to hazardous chemicals.
- Power generation: The Honeywell XNX transmitter is used in power generation facilities to detect and monitor gases, including hydrogen, methane, and carbon monoxide.
- Wastewater treatment: The Honeywell XNX transmitter is used in wastewater treatment plants to detect and monitor gases, including hydrogen sulfide and methane.
- Food and beverage production: The Honeywell XNX transmitter is used in food and beverage production facilities to detect and monitor gases, including carbon dioxide and oxygen.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing: The Honeywell XNX transmitter is used in pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities to detect and monitor gases, including ammonia and carbon dioxide.
- Mining: The Honeywell XNX transmitter is used in mining operations to detect and monitor gases, including methane and carbon monoxide.
- HVAC systems: The Honeywell XNX transmitter is used in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to monitor the levels of carbon dioxide and other gases.
- Laboratories: The Honeywell XNX transmitter is used in laboratory settings to monitor the levels of gases, including carbon dioxide, oxygen, and nitrogen.
Honeywell XNX Universal Transmitter price
The price of a Honeywell XNX Universal Transmitter can vary depending on several factors such as the model, configuration, quantity, and supplier or distributor.
However, the price of a Honeywell XNX Universal Transmitter could range from approximately $800 to $2000 USD, depending on the aforementioned factors. It’s important to note that prices can vary significantly, and you should always check with authorized Honeywell distributors or resellers for up-to-date pricing and availability information.
To Check the Price and nearest distributor Click here
Also, read Kirchhoff’s law
Comments on “Honeywell XNX Transmitter – Price, uses, and applications”
Comments are closed.